02 February 2004

HALFTIME SHOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! MOTHERF*CKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email


--Of course, of course, of COURSE, the only time in my life that I've skipped the SuperBowl Hafltime Show, something historical happens. We change the channel to Queer Eye For the Straight Guy, which of COURSE was a f*cking repeat that I've already seen but I watched again, and I miss Janet Jackson's Fabulous Breast in all its glory.

In case you don't know what happened, Janet Jackson performed with Justin Timberlake during the MTV Halftime Show on CBS last night. At the end of their little performance, JT (as I like to call him) ripped off the breastal section of Janet's costume, exposing her right mammary gland for the world to see. Full out. No joke. The only thing between America and gratuitous nudity was some kind of gothic, sun-shaped nipple ring/clamp that looked not unlike the main weapon used in the 80's Fantasy Classic Krull. Anyway, enough of me talking about it, if you missed it or you just want to see Janet in the near-altogether, here's a link (Kudos to Ben Foltz for providing so quickly):

Janet's Titty

The best part of the whole deal? CBS and the FCC are fuming. CBS is saying it was an accident, but the FCC called the display "a classless, crass and deplorable stunt". JT's excuse? Swear to God--he called it a "wardrobe malfunction".

I love America.

--You can't be upset that the Panthers won, but I was pulling for the underdogs. What the f*ck happened to the Defense of both teams? Carolina's vaunted secondary was abysmal. You gotta feel good for Tom Brady though. He just seems like a nice guy.

--Even though they lost, I still would have given the MVP to Jake Delhomme, especially after the first half he had. He was all guts and getting pressured every single down. And he didn't throw an interception, which is uncharacteristic of Cajun Jake, who apparently stopped turning the ball over incessantly only after our Fantasy Football Season ended and he was no longer a disease to my squadron. Thanks Jake. B*stard.

--If you are an NFL team without a real top-shelf RB (Lions, Cardinals, Patriots, Browns, Steelers, Redskins, etc.) you had better do every damn thing you can in this off-season to make a play at DeShaun Foster.

I'll be back with more later, just wanted to make sure you got the link to Janet.

|