29 March 2007

LET'S TALK ABOUT SANJAYA; LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU

Email

It's been said before today, not just by people here but by a lot of people everywhere. We all watch AMERICAN IDOL. And we all agree that Sanjaya needs to go. It's not even up for debate anymore.

However, I'm going to take this a step further, and I hope that you all will aid me in getting the word out. So pass this along to whoever you think needs to hear it, because it needs to be heard.

I'm going to put this out there, and I'm going to put it out in bold, broad strokes:

If you are voting for Sanjaya, I not only want to punch you in the face, but I want you to be acutely aware of something: you are a cunt.

You are an awful, horrible, unfettered cunt with a black, diseased soul. Yes, I'm aware you are likely a 12-22 year old female. Yes, I'm aware that, in that age range, you make questionable decisions. Yes, I'm aware of your frail sense of self and that you're trying to find your place in the world. You're still a cunt. How can that be, you say? I will point this out to you: Hitler was once fourteen years old as well. Hitler? Big cunt, always was. You? Perhaps an even bigger cunt.

A warning to all current and potential Sanjaya voters: I am preemptively enacting a wish that all of you who vote for (or even think about voting for) Sanjaya next week die horrible, painful, public deaths. And I am going to wish for them to be so horrible, so painful, and so public that if you were to Wikipedia "horrible, painful, public death" that a picture of you immediately pops up, showing you dying horribly, painfully and publicly.

Don't get me wrong - I think Sanjaya is a nice, wholesome, good kid. He doesn't deserve any kind of backlash. But you do, Sanjaya voter. You most certainly do.

Because you're a vicious cunt.

Stay cuntly,

Geoff

(PS - Between "Sanjaya" and "cuntly" I think I have broken my spellcheck. Also - and I will mention this over and over until someone fixes it - "spellcheck" gets flagged as misspelled by spellcheck. And the universe continues to be a wondrous place...)

|